When you have leftover lasagna, making it into lasagna "cupcakes" is fun! It's easy and also makes this family favorite portable in single serving sizes.
- 6 (8-inch) soft taco-size flour tortillas
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 6 cups leftover STOUFFER'S Lasagna (any variety), chopped
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
CUT tortillas into twelve 3 ½ -inch circles using a cookie cutter or the top of a glass. You will cut 2 circles out of each tortilla.
SPRAY a 12-cup muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray. Place tortilla circles in cups and press into each cup. Place ½ cup of lasagna in each cup.
BAKE for 15 to 20 minutes or until heated through.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 350
- Calories from Fat: 110
- Total Fat: 12g (18% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 6g (30% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 35mg (11% of DV)
- Sodium: 900mg (37% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 38g (13% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 3g (12% of DV)
- Sugars: 4g
- Protein: 22g
- Vitamin A: 6% of DV
- Vitamin C: 10% of DV
- Calcium: 25% of DV
- Iron: 10% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.