Latte Macchiato Cheesecake
For a twist on the classic cheesecake, add brewed Latte Macchiato coffee. It’s a creamy flavor that any coffee fan will love.
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons plus 1/2 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 NESCAFÉ DOLCE GUSTO Latte Macchiato coffee capsule, brewed according to package directions (about 2 fl. oz.)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
MIX together graham cracker crumbs, 3 tablespoons sugar and butter. Press crumb mixture firmly on bottom and partially up side of 9-inch springform pan. Bake for 8 minutes.
BEAT cream cheese and remaining ½ cup sugar in large mixer bowl on high speed, scraping down side of bowl as needed, for about 3 minutes or until completely smooth and creamy. Beat in coffee and vanilla extract on low speed to incorporate. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Pour into crust.
BAKE for 30 minutes or until edges are puffed but center still jiggles (it will continue to bake and set as it cools). Cool to room temperature on wire rack. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/12 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 270
- Calories from Fat: 170
- Total Fat: 19g (29% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 11g (54% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 85mg (28% of DV)
- Sodium: 220mg (9% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 21g (7% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 16g
- Protein: 4g
- Vitamin A: 10% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 0% of DV
- Iron: 4% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.