Lavender Chocolate Fudge
Try this Lavender Chocolate Fudge and break free from traditions by experimenting with different flavors and spices. With a hint of lavender, these mouth-watering fudge bites add a new twist to a classic favorite and are perfect for holiday gift giving.
- 2/3 cup (5 fluid-ounce can) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1 tablespoon dried culinary lavender (use less if desired)
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cups (9 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PLACE evaporated milk and lavender in medium, microwave-safe bowl. Heat on HIGH (100%) power for 1 minute. Cover with plastic wrap; steep for 10 minutes. Strain into medium, heavy-duty saucepan; discard lavender. Add sugar, butter and salt to saucepan; bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil, stirring constantly, for 4 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
ADD marshmallows; stir vigorously until almost melted. Stir in morsels and vanilla extract until melted. Pour into prepared baking pan; refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Lift from pan; remove foil. Cut into 48 pieces.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
it has the best taste.. if you add in some more sugur it would help!!! my family loves when i add in walnuts!!!
Serving Size: 1/48 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 70
- Calories from Fat: 25
- Total Fat: 2.5g (4% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 1.5g (9% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Sodium: 20mg (1% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 13g (4% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: .5g (2% of DV)
- Sugars: 12g
- Protein: 1g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 0% of DV
- Iron: 0% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.