Try this Lavender Chocolate Fudge and break free from traditions by experimenting with different flavors and spices. With a hint of lavender, these mouth-watering fudge bites add a new twist to a classic favorite and are perfect for holiday gift giving.
- 2/3 cup (5 fluid-ounce can) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1 tablespoon dried culinary lavender (use less if desired)
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cups (9 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
LINE 8-inch-square baking pan with foil.
PLACE evaporated milk and lavender in medium, microwave-safe bowl. Heat on HIGH (100%) power for 1 minute. Cover with plastic wrap; steep for 10 minutes. Strain into medium, heavy-duty saucepan; discard lavender. Add sugar, butter and salt to saucepan; bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil, stirring constantly, for 4 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
ADD marshmallows; stir vigorously until almost melted. Stir in morsels and vanilla extract until melted. Pour into prepared baking pan; refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Lift from pan; remove foil. Cut into 48 pieces.
Review This Recipe
it has the best taste.. if you add in some more sugur it would help!!! my family loves when i add in walnuts!!!
Read More Reviews