Layered Mediterranean Tortellini Salad
Guests will love discovering all the layers in this Layered Mediterranean Tortellini Salad. This combination of cheese filled pasta, cherry tomatoes, shredded fresh basil, artichokes hearts and olives will add elegance and rich flavors to your summer entertaining.
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Spinach Cheese Tortellini (9 oz.)
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Whole Wheat Three Cheese Tortellini (9 oz.)
- 6 tablespoons bottled light Greek or Italian dressing, divided
- 2 cups whole cherry or pear tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded fresh basil
- 1 1/2 cups sliced cucumber
- 1 can (13.75 ounces) artichoke hearts, drained, rinsed and quartered (about 1 1/3 cups)
- 1 can (6 ounces) pitted whole ripe olives, drained (about 1 1/3 cups)
- Ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PLACE tomatoes in large glass serving bowl; drizzle with 1 tablespoon salad dressing. Top with all of spinach tortellini, feta cheese, red onion and basil; drizzle with remaining 1 tablespoon salad dressing. Top with all of the whole wheat tortellini, cucumbers, artichokes and olives. Cover; refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Season with pepper; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese before serving.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/12 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 220
- Calories from Fat: 90
- Total Fat: 10g (15% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 4g (20% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 35mg (12% of DV)
- Sodium: 610mg (25% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 24g (8% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 3g (11% of DV)
- Sugars: 3g
- Protein: 10g
- Vitamin A: 10% of DV
- Vitamin C: 8% of DV
- Calcium: 20% of DV
- Iron: 10% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.