Enjoy this Layered Monterey Pumpkin Dip and experience unexpected flavors in this version of a traditional layered dip. Good to the last spoonful!
- 1 can (15 oz.) LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) 1/3 less fat cream cheese (Neufchâtel), at room temperature
- 3 tablespoons sliced jalapeños juice
- 1 container (8 oz.) reduced fat sour cream
- 1 can (4 oz.) diced green chiles
- 2 tablespoons chopped, sliced jalapeños
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 can (2 1/4 oz.) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- Tortilla chips
COMBINE pumpkin, cream cheese and jalapeño juice in medium bowl. Spread into 8-inch-square baking dish.
COMBINE sour cream, chiles, jalapeños and garlic salt in small bowl. Spread over pumpkin mixture. Top with tomato, olives, green onions and red onion. Cover; refrigerate for 2 hours. Serve with tortilla chips.
Review This Recipe
Layered Monterey pumpkin dip
Odd as it may sound, this recipe is out of this world!To further lower the fat, I serve with baked tortilla chips. Every time I take this to a potluck, the entire dish is gone!Folks are amazed this recipe is made with Pumpkin!
Read More Reviews