Layered Monterey Pumpkin Dip
Enjoy this Layered Monterey Pumpkin Dip and experience unexpected flavors in this version of a traditional layered dip. Good to the last spoonful!
- 1 can (15 oz.) LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) 1/3 less fat cream cheese (Neufchâtel), at room temperature
- 3 tablespoons sliced jalapeños juice
- 1 container (8 oz.) reduced fat sour cream
- 1 can (4 oz.) diced green chiles
- 2 tablespoons chopped, sliced jalapeños
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 1 can (2 1/4 oz.) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- Tortilla chips
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE sour cream, chiles, jalapeños and garlic salt in small bowl. Spread over pumpkin mixture. Top with tomato, olives, green onions and red onion. Cover; refrigerate for 2 hours. Serve with tortilla chips.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Great Twist on a Dip
Really, really good. Like the 'kick' the jalapeno juice and jalapenos give it. Pumpkin gives it a lighter taste vs. taco dip. I prefer to spread out dip on a 12" serving platter, adn added extra veggies to cover the top (olives, onions, tomatoes).
Good to the last bite
Encouraged by other reviews I made this to take to a party. The dish was scraped clean and everyone raved about it. The pumpkin flavour was not as strong as I expected, just creamy & good. And as for anyone out there who doesn't like olives, don't leave them out. I made a small portion without and found that their saltiness balances the other flavours out.
Did the recpe exactly as printed and it was enjoyed by all!
Awesome party food
We made this for our annual anniversary party and everyone loved it! There wasn't an ounce left. Best recipe I've gotten from this site.
Fixed this for an outing. Someone asked me what kind of cheese it was and no one could believe it was pumpkin. It disappeared. Next time I will add a little more jalepeno because I like a little more kick.
Serving Size: 1/45 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 45
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 25
- Calories from Fat: 15
- Total Fat: 2g (3% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 1g (5% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 5mg (2% of DV)
- Sodium: 65mg (3% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 2g (1% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (2% of DV)
- Sugars: 1g
- Protein: 1g
- Vitamin A: 25% of DV
- Vitamin C: 4% of DV
- Calcium: 2% of DV
- Iron: 0% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.