Looking to impress your guests? This refreshing Lemon-Basil Sorbet treat features a combination of refreshing flavors embraced in chocolate dessert shells. This makes an elegant and unique presentation.
- 1 container (14 ounces) Zesty Lemon HÄAGEN-DAZS Fat Free Sorbet
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh basil leaves
- 8 small prepared chocolate dessert shells (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
STIR in basil until well dispersed. Divide 1 ½-inch diameter scoops between chocolate shells and serve immediately.
Cook's Tip: The Lemon-Basil Sorbet keeps well in the freezer for about three weeks.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 50
- Calories from Fat: 0
- Total Fat: 0g (0% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 0g (0% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Sodium: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 14g (5% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 12g
- Protein: 0g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 2% of DV
- Calcium: 0% of DV
- Iron: 0% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.