This Lemon-Dill Salmon is flavored with lemon pepper and fresh dill then baked at a high temperature. It's delicious and ready in less than 20 minutes. Garnish with lemon wedges and served with couscous or other pasta or rice.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 4 (6 ounces each) salmon fillets
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 MAGGI Vegetarian Vegetable Flavor Bouillon Cube, crushed
- 3/4 teaspoon lemon pepper
- Hot, cooked couscous (optional)
- Lemon wedges (optional)
PREHEAT oven to 500° F. Coat rack of grill pan with nonstick cooking spray. Place salmon on prepared rack. Sprinkle evenly with dill, bouillon and lemon pepper.
BAKE for 10 minutes or until salmon flakes easily when tested with a fork.
SERVE salmon over couscous; serve with lemon wedges.
Review This Recipe
This was something that was so easy and my entire family enjoyed it. It was great. I recommend it to everyone.
Read More Reviews