This Lemon-Dill Salmon is flavored with lemon pepper and fresh dill then baked at a high temperature. It's delicious and ready in less than 20 minutes. Garnish with lemon wedges and served with couscous or other pasta or rice.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 4 (6 ounces each) salmon fillets
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 MAGGI Vegetable Flavor Bouillon Cube, crushed
- 3/4 teaspoon lemon pepper
- Hot, cooked couscous (optional)
- Lemon wedges (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
BAKE for 10 minutes or until salmon flakes easily when tested with a fork.
SERVE salmon over couscous; serve with lemon wedges.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
This was something that was so easy and my entire family enjoyed it. It was great. I recommend it to everyone.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 240
- Calories from Fat: 100
- Total Fat: 11g (17% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 1.5g (8% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 95mg (31% of DV)
- Sodium: 390mg (16% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 0g (0% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 0g
- Protein: 34g
- Vitamin A: 2% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 2% of DV
- Iron: 8% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.