Team this Lemon-Dill Salmon with asparagus and couscous for a flavorful 30-minute meal.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 4 (6 ounces each) salmon fillets
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 MAGGI Vegetable Flavor Bouillon Cube, crushed
- 3/4 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon MAGGI Instant Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 1 cup chopped asparagus tips or broccoli florets
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 cup whole-wheat couscous
- Lemon wedges (optional)
PREHEAT oven to 500° F. Coat rack of grill pan with nonstick cooking spray. Place salmon on prepared rack. Sprinkle evenly with dill, vegetable bouillon and lemon pepper.
BAKE for 10 minutes or until salmon flakes easily when tested with a fork.
COMBINE water, chicken bouillon, asparagus and garlic in medium saucepan. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to medium-low. Cover; cook for 3 minutes or just until asparagus is crisp-tender. Stir in couscous. Remove from heat. Cover; let stand for 5 minutes. Fluff couscous with fork. Serve salmon over couscous. Serve with lemon wedges.
Review This Recipe
This is undoubtedly the easiest, most sophisticated meal I have ever prepared. I used a pine nut and couscous blend for the couscous, and made the vegetable bouillon into a sauce, since it wouldn't crush, but otherwise cooked the recipe as it read. I got such rave reviews from the family that I'll probably make this again soon.
Read More Reviews