Lemon-Dill Salmon with Asparagus Couscous
Team this Lemon-Dill Salmon with asparagus and couscous for a flavorful 30-minute meal.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 4 (6 ounces each) salmon fillets
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 MAGGI Vegetable Flavor Bouillon Cube, crushed
- 3/4 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon MAGGI Instant Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 1 cup chopped asparagus tips or broccoli florets
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 cup whole-wheat couscous
- Lemon wedges (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
BAKE for 10 minutes or until salmon flakes easily when tested with a fork.
COMBINE water, chicken bouillon, asparagus and garlic in medium saucepan. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to medium-low. Cover; cook for 3 minutes or just until asparagus is crisp-tender. Stir in couscous. Remove from heat. Cover; let stand for 5 minutes. Fluff couscous with fork. Serve salmon over couscous. Serve with lemon wedges.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
This is undoubtedly the easiest, most sophisticated meal I have ever prepared. I used a pine nut and couscous blend for the couscous, and made the vegetable bouillon into a sauce, since it wouldn't crush, but otherwise cooked the recipe as it read. I got such rave reviews from the family that I'll probably make this again soon.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 535
- Calories from Fat: 174
- Total Fat: 19g (30% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 4g (18% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 100mg (33% of DV)
- Sodium: 632mg (26% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 48g (16% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 8g (31% of DV)
- Sugars: 1g
- Protein: 43g
- Vitamin A: 7% of DV
- Vitamin C: 13% of DV
- Calcium: 6% of DV
- Iron: 18% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.