You'll simply love the lemony herb marinade used with this recipe. It brings out the best in this London Broil main dish.
- 1 1/2 to 2 pounds London broil steak
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons MAGGI Seasoning Sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh herbs (any combination of oregano, basil, thyme, rosemary and/or sage)
- 2 large cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Freshly ground black pepper
PLACE steak in large, heavy-duty resealable plastic bag.
COMBINE lemon juice, seasoning sauce, oil, herbs and garlic in 1-cup glass measure; pour over steak. Seal bag and turn to coat steak. Place bag on plate; marinate in refrigerator for several hours or overnight. Remove steak from bag; discard marinade.
GRILL steak about 7 minutes per side. Let rest for 5 minutes before thinly slicing.