Tart and tangy, this lemon pie whips up in no time. Garnish with lemon slices, lemon peel and mint before serving.
- 1 1/2 cups BIMBO Bread Crumbs
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 can (14 oz.) NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 2 drops yellow liquid food coloring
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Lemon slices, lemon peel and fresh mint sprigs for garnish
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Grease 9-inch pie plate.
COMBINE bread crumbs, butter and sugar in medium bowl. Press onto bottom and up side of prepared pie plate.
BAKE for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
BEAT sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice, lemon peel and food coloring in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed for 1 minute. Stir in whipped topping. Spoon mixture into warm crust.
BAKE for an additional 5 minutes. Cool completely at room temperature; refrigerate. Garnish with lemon slices, lemon peel and mint before serving.
Review This Recipe
Not only is the pie Very easy to make but it has the Very best taste. Not too tart & not too tangy. Made a very big hit with the husband.
Read More Reviews