Lemon Raspberry Oven Pancake
Lemon Raspberry Oven Pancake is inspired by the French baked dessert called "claufouti". This recipe has sweet and citrusy flavors combined with raspberries and will make a delightful finale to your special event. Try other berries to create additional variations to this recipe. Ready in less than 30 minutes.
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons granulated sugar, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Lowfat 2% Milk
- 3/4 cup egg substitute or 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 pint (about 1 cup) fresh raspberries
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
SPRAY 9-inch deep-dish pie plate or cake pan with nonstick cooking spray.
COMBINE flour, 1/4 cup sugar and salt in medium bowl. Whisk evaporated milk, egg substitute, lemon peel and vanilla extract in another medium bowl until blended. Add to flour mixture; whisk for 30 seconds or until smooth. Pour batter into prepared pie plate. Arrange raspberries on top of batter. Sprinkle top with remaining 2 tablespoons sugar.
BAKE for 15 to 20 minutes or until puffed and light golden brown. Serve warm.
• Substitute other favorite, fresh seasonal berries such as blackberries or 1 cup blueberries for the raspberries.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Raspberries are delightful!
This recipe turned out great. I made it with raspberries. Almost any fruit would work well if you substitute. The lemon was a great touch. Can experiment and use other flavor combos too. Give it a try.
great motorhome recipe too
Great to find a recipe that is not a ton of butter. I substituted agave sryup for the sugar and used 100% whole wheat. Fit perfect in motorhome oven.
Great for Dessert!
I substitued blueberries also and added a capful of lemon extract along with the lemon zest. It is a wonderful treat for the whole family!
these were great and not too hard!
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 140
- Calories from Fat: 15
- Total Fat: 2g (3% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 1g (5% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 10mg (3% of DV)
- Sodium: 170mg (7% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 23g (8% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (8% of DV)
- Sugars: 15g
- Protein: 7g
- Vitamin A: 4% of DV
- Vitamin C: 10% of DV
- Calcium: 15% of DV
- Iron: 6% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.