Freshen up spring celebrations with this sweet and vibrant Lemon Spring Tart.
Topped with enticing seasonal fruit, this delicate dessert features fresh squeezed lemon juice in a velvety cream cheese filling atop a delightful graham cracker crust.
With its smooth texture and mouth-watering flavor, this tart is a refreshing treat for any special gathering.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 can (14 ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/3 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups sliced fresh fruit and/or berries
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Spray 9- or 10-inch tart pan with removable bottom with nonstick cooking spray.
COMBINE graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar in medium bowl; press onto bottom of prepared pan. Bake for 5 minutes.
BEAT sweetened condensed milk and cream cheese in large mixer bowl until smooth. Stir in lemon juice and lemon peel. Pour over crust; gently smooth top.
BAKE for 28 to 30 minutes or until filling is set. Cool to room temperature; refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
ARRANGE fruit as desired over tart. Remove rim of pan; slice into wedges.
NOTE: Try substituting 1/3 less fat cream cheese (Neufchâtel) and NESTLÉ LA LECHERA FAT FREE Sweetened Condensed Milk.
Review This Recipe
Great dessert very easy to make
Read More Reviews