Leprechaun Rainbow Party Punch
Leprechaun Rainbow Party Punch is a refreshing treat the kids will love. This flavorful beverage features a mix of sparkling water and 100% fruit juice topped with a scoop of tropical or berry rainbow sherbet.
- 1 bottle (64 fl. oz.) Kiwi Strawberry or any flavor NESTLÉ JUICY JUICE 100% Juice
- 1 bottle (1 liter) Lime or your favorite flavor ARROWHEAD Sparkling Water
- 1 carton (1.5 quarts) Tropical Rainbow or Berry Rainbow DREYER'S or EDY'S Sherbet, softened
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
looks like punch is very sweet but will try out at next family gathering
It was great treat. I'm on a weight loss lifestyle change and am always looking for ideas for my sweet tooth and this hit the spot!! Will make again for sure!
VERY GOOD CHOICE.
I THINK THAT IS A VERY GOOD MIX FOR THE KIDS I WILL MAKE THAT FOR THE KIDS TODAY.
Serving Size: 1/24 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 110
- Calories from Fat: 5
- Total Fat: 0.5g (1% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 0g (0% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Sodium: 5mg (0% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 24g (8% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 20g
- Protein: 1g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 40% of DV
- Calcium: 2% of DV
- Iron: 0% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.