LIBBY’S® Easy Pumpkin Crumb Cake recipe combines pumpkin, cake mix and chopped nuts for a memorable dessert that is easy to prepare. To serve, cut into bars and top each serving with whipped topping, if desired.
- 1 can (30 oz.) LIBBY'S® Easy Pumpkin Pie Mix
- 2/3 cup (5 fl.-oz. can) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 2 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 pkg. (18.25 oz.) yellow or spice cake mix
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- Whipped topping (optional)
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
COMBINE pumpkin pie mix, evaporated milk and eggs in large bowl. Pour into prepared pan.
COMBINE cake mix, melted butter and nuts in large bowl until crumbly (clean hands may be used). Sprinkle over filling.
BAKE for 50 to 55 minutes or until golden brown on top. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars. Top each serving with whipped topping, if desired.
Review This Recipe
Loose, but delicious
the comments are correct, this was more like a custard. The +++ part was that the flavor was fantastic and everyone loved it. The best of pumpkin pie and crumb cake combined!
Read More Reviews