LIBBY'S® Pumpkin Roll
Dazzle family and friends with Libby's® Pumpkin Roll; moist and creamy, with a tantalizing aroma and beautiful presentation.
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar (to sprinkle on towel)
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped (optional)
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar, sifted
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Powdered sugar (optional for decoration)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PREHEAT oven to 375° F. Grease 15 x 10-inch jelly-roll pan; line with wax paper. Grease and flour paper. Sprinkle a thin, cotton kitchen towel with powdered sugar.
COMBINE flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves and salt in small bowl. Beat eggs and granulated sugar in large mixer bowl until thick. Beat in pumpkin. Stir in flour mixture. Spread evenly into prepared pan. Sprinkle with nuts.
BAKE for 13 to 15 minutes or until top of cake springs back when touched. (If using a dark-colored pan, begin checking for doneness at 11 minutes.) Immediately loosen and turn cake onto prepared towel. Carefully peel off paper. Roll up cake and towel together, starting with narrow end. Cool on wire rack.
BEAT cream cheese, 1 cup powdered sugar, butter and vanilla extract in small mixer bowl until smooth. Carefully unroll cake. Spread cream cheese mixture over cake. Reroll cake. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate at least one hour. Sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving, if desired.
Be sure to put enough powdered sugar on the towel when rolling up the cake so it will not stick.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
I love pumpkin rolls! I'm making one now! They take a while to make, but are totally worth it. You know its almost time for fall when you see these in stores!
A Family member brought it to Dinner today and it was Great
easy. great. used pie mix and eliminated spices
libbys is fantastic
Absolutely soul warming!
This isn't as hard to make as you might think, I've been making Libby's Pumpkin Rolls for 2 years now and they don't last long. They absolutely warm the soul, especially with a fresh cup of coffee!
Serving Size: 1/10 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 370
- Calories from Fat: 150
- Total Fat: 16g (25% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 10g (50% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 105mg (35% of DV)
- Sodium: 280mg (12% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 52g (17% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (4% of DV)
- Sugars: 43g
- Protein: 5g
- Vitamin A: 50% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 6% of DV
- Iron: 6% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.