Linguine Alla Carbonara is an old world classic. This recipe uses refrigerated pasta and a creamy vegetable and turkey bacon sauce. This is quick to make and delicious.
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Fat Free Milk
- 1/3 cup loose-pack frozen peas, thawed
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 2 slices turkey bacon, cut crosswise into pieces, cooked
- 1/3 cup freshly shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 package (9-oz.) BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Linguine
COOK evaporated milk, peas, egg and bell pepper in medium saucepan, stirring frequently, until mixture is slightly thickened (do not boil). Stir in bacon and half of cheese; heat through.
PREPARE pasta according to package directions. Toss pasta with sauce. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Serve immediately.
Review This Recipe
Linguine Alla Carbonara
This is an Italian recipe from Rome. There are only two ingredients in this recipe that are the same as the original recipe from Rome.
I feel that recipes should not be changed and stay as original as possible, so that people from all over the world can enjoy the real thing.
Read More Reviews