Linguine Alla Carbonara is an old world classic. This recipe uses refrigerated pasta and a creamy vegetable and turkey bacon sauce. This is quick to make and delicious.
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Fat Free Milk
- 1/3 cup loose-pack frozen peas, thawed
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 2 slices turkey bacon, cut crosswise into pieces, cooked
- 1/3 cup freshly shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 package (9-oz.) BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Linguine
COOK evaporated milk, peas, egg and bell pepper in medium saucepan, stirring frequently, until mixture is slightly thickened (do not boil). Stir in bacon and half of cheese; heat through.
PREPARE pasta according to package directions. Toss pasta with sauce. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Serve immediately.
Review This Recipe
if its a little to bland, why not add a little something to
it.add ground pepper instead of bell pepper.
and also add some garlic
Read More Reviews