Linguine, Bacon and Tomato Casserole features a uniquely flavored tomato sauce that will create a taste surprise for your family! Bacon aromas and grated cheeses add richness to this ready-in-less-than-30-minutes casserole.
- 1 package (9-oz.) BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Linguine, prepared according to package directions
- 1 cup diced bacon
- 1/2 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 can (15-oz.) tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 1 ½-quart casserole dish.
COOK bacon, onion and bell pepper in a medium skillet until bacon is cooked but not crispy. Add tomato sauce and chili powder; cook for 5 minutes.
COMBINE pasta, tomato sauce mixture and ½ cup Parmesan cheese. Season with salt and ground black pepper. Transfer to prepared dish; sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese and mozzarella cheese.
BAKE for 8 to 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Review This Recipe
add this for more seasoning
I used pizza sauce instead of the tomato sauce and it added some zing. Great taste!
Read More Reviews