Use up leftover pasta, add some vegetables to make this quick and easy Linguine Frittata entrée.
- 1 pkg. (9 oz.) BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Linguine, cooked and drained
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/2 cup loose-pack frozen whole-kernel corn
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 2 cups (four 4-oz. cartons) cholesterol-free egg product or 10 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup lowfat cottage cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 container (15 oz.) BUITONI Refrigerated Marinara Sauce, warmed
PREHEAT oven to 400° F. Spray 9 1/2- or 10-inch ovenproof skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
COMBINE linguine, spinach, corn and bell pepper in large bowl. Place egg product, cottage cheese and thyme in blender; cover. Blend until smooth. Pour over pasta mixture; toss well. Spread evenly into prepared skillet.
BAKE for 20 to 25 minutes. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and cheddar cheese; bake for additional 5 to 10 minutes or until set. Let stand for 5 minutes; cut into wedges. Serve with sauce. Season with salt and ground black pepper.
Review This Recipe
Read More Reviews