Use up leftover pasta, add some vegetables to make this quick and easy Linguine Frittata entrée.
- 1 pkg. (9 oz.) BUITONI Refrigerated Linguine (9 oz.), cooked and drained
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/2 cup loose-pack frozen whole-kernel corn
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 2 cups (four 4-oz. cartons) cholesterol-free egg product or 10 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup lowfat cottage cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 container (15 oz.) BUITONI Refrigerated Marinara Sauce (15 oz.), warmed
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE linguine, spinach, corn and bell pepper in large bowl. Place egg product, cottage cheese and thyme in blender; cover. Blend until smooth. Pour over pasta mixture; toss well. Spread evenly into prepared skillet.
BAKE for 20 to 25 minutes. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and cheddar cheese; bake for additional 5 to 10 minutes or until set. Let stand for 5 minutes; cut into wedges. Serve with sauce. Season with salt and ground black pepper.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.