Linguine, Salmon and Broccoli are the stars in this tossed quick and flavorful pasta dish.
- 1 package (9-oz.) BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Linguine, prepared according to package directions
- 1 pound cooked salmon, broken into bite-size pieces
- 1 package (10-oz.) frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 3/4 cup Italian-style croutons, crushed
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
HEAT oil in a large skillet. Add garlic; cook for 1 minute. Add broccoli and broth; cook for 5 to 6 minutes, or until broccoli is tender. Add salmon; heat through.
TOSS pasta with salmon and broccoli mixture. Serve in deep bowls; top with crushed croutons and cheese.
Review This Recipe
Great tasting...not enough sauce!
This recipe tasted excellent, the only thing was there was no sauce to it, and adding the breadcrumbs and cheese made it way too dry. I would recommend adding more broth.
Read More Reviews