Linguine, Salmon and Broccoli are the stars in this tossed quick and flavorful pasta dish.
- 1 package (9-oz.) BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Linguine, prepared according to package directions
- 1 pound cooked salmon, broken into bite-size pieces
- 1 package (10-oz.) frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 3/4 cup Italian-style croutons, crushed
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
HEAT oil in a large skillet. Add garlic; cook for 1 minute. Add broccoli and broth; cook for 5 to 6 minutes, or until broccoli is tender. Add salmon; heat through.
TOSS pasta with salmon and broccoli mixture. Serve in deep bowls; top with crushed croutons and cheese.
Review This Recipe
Added dill sauce
After reading the other reviews I decided to make a dill sauce to go with it (there is a good recipe for it in this website called "Poached Salmon with Mustard Dill Sauce") And ended up having too MUCH sauce! So next time I will use less broth in this recipe and it should be perfect! Also, I used a cracked black pepper linguini and it really accentuated the great flavour of the meal.
Read More Reviews