This delicious Linguine with Bolognese Sauce is perfect for a family meal and is ready in 30 minutes.
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup finely chopped carrot
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 8 ounces lean ground beef
- 1 can (15 ounces) crushed tomatoes in puree, undrained
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup dry red wine
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh marjoram or 1 teaspoon dried marjoram, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon MAGGI Instant Beef Flavor Bouillon
- 1 package (9 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Linguine
HEAT oil in large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion, celery, carrot and garlic; cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 4 minutes or until tender. Add beef; cook, stirring occasionally, for 4 to 5 minutes or until beef is no longer pink.
STIR in tomatoes and juice, water, wine, marjoram and bouillon; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 to 15 minutes or until flavors are blended.
PREPARE pasta according to package directions. Serve sauce over pasta.
Review This Recipe
cooking for one
This is really nice and easy for me and I love this web site I can cook for one!
Read More Reviews