Linguine with Bolognese Sauce
This delicious Linguine with Bolognese Sauce is perfect for a family meal and is ready in 30 minutes.
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup finely chopped carrot
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 8 ounces lean ground beef
- 1 can (15 ounces) crushed tomatoes in puree, undrained
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup dry red wine
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh marjoram or 1 teaspoon dried marjoram, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon MAGGI Instant Beef Flavor Bouillon
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Linguine (9 oz.)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
STIR in tomatoes and juice, water, wine, marjoram and bouillon; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 to 15 minutes or until flavors are blended.
PREPARE pasta according to package directions. Serve sauce over pasta.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
cooking for one
This is really nice and easy for me and I love this web site I can cook for one!
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 270
- Calories from Fat: 90
- Total Fat: 10g (15% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 3g (16% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 50mg (16% of DV)
- Sodium: 330mg (14% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 31g (10% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 3g (11% of DV)
- Sugars: 4g
- Protein: 14g
- Vitamin A: 20% of DV
- Vitamin C: 15% of DV
- Calcium: 4% of DV
- Iron: 10% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.