Easy, colorful and truly delicious Linguine with Fresh Tomatoes and Asparagus is an excellent selection for entertaining or when you'd like a fresh garden-inspired family meal.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 ounces thin asparagus, trimmed and cut diagonally into 2-inch pieces
- 2 large cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 4 large plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon MAGGI Instant Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 1 package (9 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Linguine
- 1/4 cup (.75 ounce) BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese
HEAT oil in large skillet. Add asparagus; cook, stirring occasionally, until tender. Add garlic; cook until tender. Stir in tomatoes, water and bouillon; bring to a boil. Remove from heat.
PREPARE pasta according to package directions. Toss with asparagus mixture; sprinkle with cheese. Season with ground black pepper, if desired.
Review This Recipe
Simple and nice
I prepared this dish for my family and friends. Guess what? All of them love it. It is very easy to prepare and yet delicious. Adding some flour, like one review suggested, does make the dish much better, so that the sauce can cling on to the pasta.
Read More Reviews