Linguine with Garlic-Tomato Sauce
Fresh tasting Linguine with Garlic-Tomato Sauce can be prepared in minutes for light and flavorful results. Great for casual entertaining, too.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 can (28 ounces) recipe-ready diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh marjoram or 1/2 teaspoon dry marjoram, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup shredded fresh basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Linguine (9 oz.)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PREPARE pasta according to package directions. Toss pasta with sauce in large bowl; serve immediately. Season with salt, if desired.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Light and Delicious
This recipe was very easy to make, and was a fresh-tasting, light, vegetarian dish that my family loved. I will definitely be adding this to our regular rotation.
I was quite pleased with this recipe. I found it nice and light, I changed mine a bit with fresh tomatoes and added shrimp. Very simple recipe, and the family liked it too!
Serving Size: 1/2 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 520
- Calories from Fat: 90
- Total Fat: 10g (16% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 1.5g (8% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 70mg (23% of DV)
- Sodium: 1010mg (42% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 93g (31% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 10g (39% of DV)
- Sugars: 15g
- Protein: 19g
- Vitamin A: 40% of DV
- Vitamin C: 50% of DV
- Calcium: 10% of DV
- Iron: 20% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.