This simple easy pasta dish is perfect for weeknight dinners. Its rustic Italian flavor includes ricotta cheese for a light and classic lasagna taste.
Another extraordinary recipe from the chefs at Casa Buitoni®
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Linguine (9 oz.)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 container BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Pesto with Basil (7 oz.)
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) ricotta cheese, crumbled or flaked into small pieces
PREPARE pasta according to package directions.
HEAT oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic; cook for 30 seconds or until fragrant. Add cherry tomatoes; cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until the juices release.
ADD pasta and pesto to tomato mixture; toss to coat. Serve sprinkled with ricotta cheese.