*Linguine with Pesto, Cherry Tomatoes and Ricotta Cheese
This simple easy pasta dish is perfect for weeknight dinners. Its rustic Italian flavor includes ricotta cheese for a light and classic lasagna taste.
Another extraordinary recipe from the chefs at Casa Buitoni®
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Linguine (9 oz.)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 container BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Pesto with Basil (7 oz.)
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) ricotta cheese, crumbled or flaked into small pieces
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
HEAT oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic; cook for 30 seconds or until fragrant. Add cherry tomatoes; cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until the juices release.
ADD pasta and pesto to tomato mixture; toss to coat. Serve sprinkled with ricotta cheese.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/3 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 630
- Calories from Fat: 340
- Total Fat: 38g (58% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 9g (43% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 80mg (26% of DV)
- Sodium: 610mg (25% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 55g (18% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 4g (16% of DV)
- Sugars: 9g
- Protein: 21g
- Vitamin A: 25% of DV
- Vitamin C: 15% of DV
- Calcium: 30% of DV
- Iron: 10% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.