Linguine With Pesto, Tomato and Zucchini is a dish to savor. You'll enjoy the rich flavor combinations and colors. Top with thinly sliced fresh basil and grated Parmesan cheese for an extra flourish.
- 2 packages (9-oz.) BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Linguine
- 1 package (7-oz) BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Pesto with Basil
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 cups diced zucchini
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 can (28-oz.) diced tomatoes in juice
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced fresh basil, (optional)
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
PREPARE pasta according to package directions.
HEAT oil in a large skillet. Add zucchini and onion; cook until zucchini is almost tender. Add garlic and tomatoes; reduce heat to low. Cook until juices evaporate.
ADD pesto to hot pasta; toss to coat. Add zucchini mixture; stir to combine. Season with salt and ground black pepper. Top with basil and cheese.
Review This Recipe
I enjoyed making this as much as my family enjoyed eating it. It was quick, simple, flavorful, and pleasing. I will be making this again!
Read More Reviews