Linguine With Pesto, Tomato and Zucchini is a dish to savor. You'll enjoy the rich flavor combinations and colors. Top with thinly sliced fresh basil and grated Parmesan cheese for an extra flourish.
- 2 packages (9-oz.) BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Linguine
- 1 package (7-oz) BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Pesto with Basil
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 cups diced zucchini
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 can (28-oz.) diced tomatoes in juice
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced fresh basil, (optional)
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
PREPARE pasta according to package directions.
HEAT oil in a large skillet. Add zucchini and onion; cook until zucchini is almost tender. Add garlic and tomatoes; reduce heat to low. Cook until juices evaporate.
ADD pesto to hot pasta; toss to coat. Add zucchini mixture; stir to combine. Season with salt and ground black pepper. Top with basil and cheese.
Review This Recipe
Even my son and husband who don't like zucchini thought it was good. It was quick, easy, and full of flavor.
Read More Reviews