Linguine With Tomatoes and Olives
You'll experience the taste of the Mediterranean with this delicious and delightful combination of Linguine With Tomatoes and Olives. Sprinkle with feta cheese before serving.
- 1 package (9 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Linguine (9 oz.), prepared according to package directions
- 2 cans (14.5 ounces each) Italian-style diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/4 cup pitted and diced kalamata olives
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 small cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) crumbled feta cheese (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
TOSS pasta with tomato mixture. Sprinkle with feta cheese.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Great quick meal!
This was a great quick meal that my husband and I really enjoyed! The feta cheese added a nice creamy texture with the pasta and the kalamata olives added just enough salt to the dish. It was even great as leftovers for lunch the next day!
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 330
- Calories from Fat: 90
- Total Fat: 10g (16% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 2g (9% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 40mg (13% of DV)
- Sodium: 880mg (37% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 50g (17% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 3g (11% of DV)
- Sugars: 11g
- Protein: 9g
- Vitamin A: 6% of DV
- Vitamin C: 35% of DV
- Calcium: 10% of DV
- Iron: 15% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.