You'll experience the taste of the Mediterranean with this delicious and delightful combination of Linguine With Tomatoes and Olives. Sprinkle with feta cheese before serving.
- 1 package (9 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Linguine, prepared according to package directions
- 2 cans (14.5 ounces each) Italian-style diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/4 cup pitted and diced kalamata olives
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 small cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) crumbled feta cheese (optional)
COMBINE tomatoes, olives, oil, garlic, basil and vinegar in medium saucepan. Cook over low heat for 5 minutes.
TOSS pasta with tomato mixture. Sprinkle with feta cheese.
Review This Recipe
Great quick meal!
This was a great quick meal that my husband and I really enjoyed! The feta cheese added a nice creamy texture with the pasta and the kalamata olives added just enough salt to the dish. It was even great as leftovers for lunch the next day!
Read More Reviews