You'll experience the taste of the Mediterranean with this delicious and delightful combination of Linguine With Tomatoes and Olives. Sprinkle with feta cheese before serving.
- 1 package (9 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Linguine (9 oz.), prepared according to package directions
- 2 cans (14.5 ounces each) Italian-style diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/4 cup pitted and diced kalamata olives
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 small cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) crumbled feta cheese (optional)
COMBINE tomatoes, olives, oil, garlic, basil and vinegar in medium saucepan. Cook over low heat for 5 minutes.
TOSS pasta with tomato mixture. Sprinkle with feta cheese.
Review This Recipe
Great quick meal!
This was a great quick meal that my husband and I really enjoyed! The feta cheese added a nice creamy texture with the pasta and the kalamata olives added just enough salt to the dish. It was even great as leftovers for lunch the next day!