Beautiful and delicious Linzer Bars are perfect for all occasions. You'll love the raspberry flavors in these festive bars. These are easy to make and ready in less than 1 hour. Serve warm or cooled.
- 1/3 cup finely chopped almonds
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pkg. (16.5 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Bar Dough, broken into pieces
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Grease 8-inch-square baking pan.
COMBINE nuts, flour and cinnamon in medium bowl. Add cookie dough; mix well. Reserve ½ cup cookie dough mixture. Press remaining mixture onto bottom of prepared baking pan. Spread jam over dough.
ROLL out reserved dough on lightly floured surface into 8 x 5-inch rectangle. Cut lengthwise into 10 strips. Lay half the strips over jam, about 1 inch apart. Lay remaining strips crosswise over the first strips.
BAKE for 25 to 30 minutes or until top is golden brown. Cool in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes. Serve warm or cool completely.
Review This Recipe
It is a easy recipe.
Read More Reviews