This Lite 'n Easy recipe is creamy and refreshing. Made without a crust, which saves on fat and calories, it's simply mixed and refrigerated until firm.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 envelopes (7 grams each) unflavored gelatin
- 2 1/4 cups NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Lowfat 2% Milk, divided
- 1 can (15 oz.) LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1/2 cup packed dark brown sugar or low calorie sweetener equivalent
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Light whipped topping (optional)
- Fresh raspberries (optional)
COAT 9-inch deep-dish pie plate with nonstick cooking spray.
PLACE water in medium bowl; sprinkle gelatin over water. Let stand for 5 to 10 minutes or until softened. Mixture may be firm. Bring 1 cup evaporated milk just to a boil in small saucepan. Slowly stir hot evaporated milk into gelatin. Stir in remaining evaporated milk, pumpkin, sugar, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla extract.
POUR mixture into prepared pie plate. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set. Garnish with whipped topping and raspberries, if desired.
Review This Recipe
This dessert was a fantastic addition to a recent gathering of friends. We wanted a light dessert that fit the season and this almos flan-like spiced pumpkin favorite hit the mark. We served in Chilled Martini glases with a dallop of whipped cream and a connamon stick for a personalized take and indivudualized treats. Success!!
Read More Reviews