Lite 'n Easy Crustless Pumpkin Pie
This Lite 'n Easy recipe is creamy and refreshing. Made without a crust, which saves on fat and calories, it's simply mixed and refrigerated until firm.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 envelopes (7 grams each) unflavored gelatin
- 2 1/4 cups NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Lowfat 2% Milk, divided
- 1 can (15 oz.) LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1/2 cup packed dark brown sugar or low calorie sweetener equivalent
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Light whipped topping (optional)
- Fresh raspberries (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PLACE water in medium bowl; sprinkle gelatin over water. Let stand for 5 to 10 minutes or until softened. Mixture may be firm. Bring 1 cup evaporated milk just to a boil in small saucepan. Slowly stir hot evaporated milk into gelatin. Stir in remaining evaporated milk, pumpkin, sugar, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla extract.
POUR mixture into prepared pie plate. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set. Garnish with whipped topping and raspberries, if desired.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Good for gluten free foods
My husband has Celiac Disease so I've been trying to find any recipes for that this recipe seems to fill the bill. Thank you
Crustless pumpkin pie
I love this pie. It is so easy and tastes so good. I can never make a good crust so this pie is perfect.
I am not a big pie crust eater, so this hits the spot!!! Plus it is pumpkin pie and that is the best!!
great low fat pie
I was so glad to find this recipe for low fat pie- I can't wait to make it for my daughter I'm sure she will love it. thanks
Wow that was the best i have had since my great grandmas.
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 140
- Calories from Fat: 15
- Total Fat: 1.5g (2% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 1g (5% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 10mg (3% of DV)
- Sodium: 85mg (4% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 25g (8% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (8% of DV)
- Sugars: 22g
- Protein: 7g
- Vitamin A: 140% of DV
- Vitamin C: 2% of DV
- Calcium: 20% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.