Loaded Nesquik Brownie Sundaes
Made with kid-favorite NESTLÉ NESQUIK, happiness has never tasted so good. Decorated with an assortment of seasonal berries and paired with a scoop of your favorite light ice cream, these tasty Brownie Sundaes treats will make you a hero.
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups NESTLÉ NESQUIK Chocolate Flavor Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups any flavor DREYER'S or EDY'S SLOW CHURNED Light Ice Cream
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE sugar, butter and water in large bowl; stir well. Stir in eggs and vanilla extract. Combine flour, Nesquik, baking powder and salt in medium bowl; stir into sugar mixture. Spread into prepared baking pan.
BAKE for 30 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out slightly sticky. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars. Top with scoop of ice cream and a spoonful of strawberries and blueberries.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
You really have to try this recipe it's a fun way to spend time with they family and in the end you guys can have a tasty treat.
Serving Size: 1/16 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 270
- Calories from Fat: 80
- Total Fat: 9g (13% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 4.5g (23% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 45mg (15% of DV)
- Sodium: 150mg (6% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 45g (15% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (8% of DV)
- Sugars: 32g
- Protein: 4g
- Vitamin A: 4% of DV
- Vitamin C: 30% of DV
- Calcium: 10% of DV
- Iron: 6% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.