Everyone will love these Loaded Pita Nachos with their combination of spicy chili, rich sour cream and melted cheddar cheese.
- 1 can (15 oz) chili with beans
- 3 round pita breads (6 to 8-inches)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 can (4-oz) diced green chiles
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (optional)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 3/4 cup (3oz.) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup diced tomato
- 1/3 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
PREHEAT oven to 350° F.
CUT each round into six wedges; Split each wedge in half and brush inside surface lightly with oil. Place wedges on baking sheet.
BAKE for 5 to 10 minutes or until crisp.
COMBINE chili with beans, chiles, flour and hot pepper sauce in medium bowl. Combine sour cream and milk in small bowl. Top baked pita chips with chili mixture, cheese, tomato, olives, green onion and sour cream mixture.
BAKE for 12 to 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Review This Recipe
Wow! Is the best way I can describe these nachos. It makes be hungry just taking about them.
Read More Reviews