"Lucky You" Mint Pie
"Lucky You" Mint Pie will have you and your guests feeling extra lucky (even if you’re not Irish). This refreshingly decadent mint and chocolate pie features a layer of rich chocolate ganache topped with a creamy mint layer and will quickly become a festive favorite.
- 1 cup (6 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 prepared 9-inch (6 oz.) chocolate crumb crust
- 1 package (3.4 oz.) vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 3 to 4 drops green food coloring (optional)
- 1 container (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- Additional NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels, fresh mint sprigs (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
MEANWHILE, BEAT remaining evaporated milk, pudding mix, water, peppermint extract and 3 drops food coloring in medium bowl until combined. Gently stir in 2 cups whipped topping and additional drop of food coloring, if desired. Spoon over chocolate layer.
REFRIGERATE for 2 hours or until set. Sprinkle with additional morsels. Spoon remaining whipped topping in center of pie. Garnish with fresh mint.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
this is amazing
My mom and I made this recipe on St' Patty's day for my grandma and herr feance and we all loved it!!!!
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 400
- Calories from Fat: 180
- Total Fat: 21g (32% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 13g (65% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 20mg (7% of DV)
- Sodium: 280mg (12% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 50g (17% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (8% of DV)
- Sugars: 36g
- Protein: 5g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 10% of DV
- Iron: 6% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.