This eye-appealing Luscious Pineapple Dessert is easy to prepare and is an excellent make-ahead item when you've got a busy entertaining schedule. Garnish with pineapple, mint and chocolate curls.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 envelope (7 grams) unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1 can (14 ounces) NESTLÉ LA LECHERA FAT FREE Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple chunks in juice, undrained
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- Yellow food coloring (optional)
- Pineapple, mint and chocolate curls
SPRAY six 6-ounce custard cups with nonstick cooking spray.
SPRINKLE gelatin over water in small, microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds or
until dissolved. Place sweetened condensed milk, pineapple and juice, yogurt, gelatin mixture and food
coloring in blender; cover. Blend until smooth. Pour into prepared cups, filling about two-thirds full. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
RUN small spatula around edges of cups; gently shake to loosen. Invert onto serving dishes. Garnish with pineapple, mint and chocolate curls.