Macadamia Nut White Chip Pumpkin Cookies are a crunchy, rich and wonderful cookie. Pumpkin adds a luscious moistness to these year-round favorites.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups (12-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
- 2/3 cup coarsely chopped macadamia nuts or walnuts, toasted
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Grease baking sheets.
COMBINE flour, cinnamon, cloves and baking soda in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in pumpkin, egg and vanilla extract until blended. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels and nuts.
DROP by rounded tablespoon onto prepared baking sheets; flatten slightly with back of spoon or greased bottom of glass dipped in granulated sugar.
BAKE for 11 to 14 minutes or until centers are set. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Review This Recipe
This cookie has an excellent taste. They are addicting! The only draw back is they are super soft and hard to store and they stick to the pan when baking. Remember to grease the pan well.
Read More Reviews