Macaroni & Cheese with BBQ Pulled Pork
Two great tastes in one! The creaminess of Macaroni & Cheese combined with the tanginess of BBQ pulled pork makes for a hearty meal.
- 1 package (40 ounces) STOUFFER'S Family Size Macaroni & Cheese
- 1 package (1 pound) pulled pork in BBQ sauce (about 2 cups)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
BAKE Macaroni & Cheese according to package directions for about 45 minutes or until just thawed and can be stirred easily.
HEAT pulled pork in microwave for about 2 minutes or until just heated.
REMOVE Macaroni & Cheese from oven; remove clear seal and empty contents of package into a 3-quart casserole dish. Gently fold in the pulled pork until evenly distributed.
BAKE for an additional 30 minutes or until fully heated and bubbly. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Cook's Tip: Unflavored pulled pork works well too with 1/4 cup added BBQ sauce.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/7 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 7
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 440
- Calories from Fat: 180
- Total Fat: 20g (31% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 9g (44% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 70mg (23% of DV)
- Sodium: 1130mg (47% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 39g (13% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (8% of DV)
- Sugars: 12g
- Protein: 25g
- Vitamin A: 2% of DV
- Vitamin C: 2% of DV
- Calcium: 25% of DV
- Iron: 8% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.