Macaroni & Cheese with Chicken & Chiles
Baked Macaroni & Cheese with Chicken & Chiles is a tasty variation on the classic dish. Also try substituting diced ham and tomatoes.
- 1 package (40 ounces) or 3 packages (12 ounces each) STOUFFER'S Macaroni & Cheese, prepared according to microwave package directions
- 1/3 cup plain bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 3 cups shredded, cooked, skinless chicken
- 1 can (4 ounces) diced green chiles
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE bread crumbs, cilantro and bouillon in small bowl; mix well. Set aside.
COMBINE macaroni & cheese, chicken and chiles. Spoon into large casserole dish. Sprinkle with bread crumb mixture.
BAKE for 20 minutes or until golden and bubbly.
Variation: Add 2 cups smoked, diced ham and ½ cup diced tomatoes instead of chicken and chiles.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.