Macaroni & Cheese with Veggies
Adding grated carrots and zucchini amps up the nutrition in this kids' favorite, mac and cheese. It's quick and easy, and won't be around for long!
- 1 package (12 ounces) STOUFFER'S Macaroni & Cheese
- 2 tablespoons shredded carrots
- 2 tablespoons shredded zucchini
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
Cook's Tip: To ensure a pleasing texture, use freshly grated carrots (not store bought). Additional add-ins include: Salsa, canned diced tomatoes or corn kernels.
Nutritional Fact: Cheese is a great source of protein and calcium.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/2 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 290
- Calories from Fat: 120
- Total Fat: 13g (20% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 6g (30% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 25mg (9% of DV)
- Sodium: 770mg (32% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 31g (10% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (7% of DV)
- Sugars: 5g
- Protein: 12g
- Vitamin A: 20% of DV
- Vitamin C: 2% of DV
- Calcium: 25% of DV
- Iron: 4% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.