Macaroni and Tomato Beef Sauce
This easy to make Macaroni with Tomato Beef Sauce is delicious and quick. Chopped parsley adds a simple colorful flair.
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 cup dry elbow macaroni, prepared according to package directions
- 1 can (15 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 1/2 MAGGI Beef Flavor Bouillon Tablets, crushed
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
ADD tomato sauce and bouillon; cook, stirring frequently, until bouillon is dissolved. Add pasta; cook, stirring occasionally, until heated through. Stir in parsley before serving.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 260
- Calories from Fat: 100
- Total Fat: 11g (17% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 4g (20% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 40mg (13% of DV)
- Sodium: 1540mg (64% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 25g (8% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 3g (10% of DV)
- Sugars: 6g
- Protein: 15g
- Vitamin A: 10% of DV
- Vitamin C: 20% of DV
- Calcium: 4% of DV
- Iron: 15% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.