This delicious and easy-to-make Macaroni and Cheese Breakfast Pie is a delightful breakfast or brunch variation you can use for entertaining too.
- 1 package STOUFFER'S Macaroni & Cheese, defrosted according to package directions
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen broccoli florets, defrosted according to package directions
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 red bell pepper, cored, seeded and cut into strips
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano (optional)
PREHEAT oven to 325°F. Lightly grease 2-quart baking dish.
MELT butter in medium skillet; cook onion and bell pepper until tender. Chop broccoli into small pieces.
COMBINE macaroni and cheese, broccoli, eggs, onions and pepper mixture, oregano and milk in medium bowl. Pour into prepared baking dish.
BAKE for 30 to 35 minutes or until firm and top is golden brown.
Review This Recipe
Was very good
I was impressed
I'm not the best cook, but this took minutes. I made my own Mac & Cheese and I added bacon. The recipe is painfully easy and my guest loved it. This may be bland to some but it's easy to add your favorite seasonings, meats, ect. and make it your own, and it looks so elegant. Like you took hours!!