Try adding your favorite cooked sausage to this all time-favorite. The rich, cheesy aroma will beckon your family to the table. Serve with your favorite prepared salad and warm dinner rolls.
- 1 package (40 oz.) STOUFFER'S Macaroni & Cheese, defrosted according to package directions
- 12 ounces Italian sausage, cooked and drained
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1/2 cup crushed butter style crackers
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Grease 2-quart baking dish.
COMBINE macaroni and cheese, sausage and green onion in medium bowl. Transfer to prepared baking dish.
MIX butter and cracker crumbs in a small bowl; sprinkle over macaroni and cheese mixture.
BAKE for 25 to 30 minutes or until bubbly around the edges and topping is golden brown.
Review This Recipe
the Best meal
Put Better Cheddar Sausage with it and you will love it 150% better