This easy to make Macaroni with Tomato Beef Sauce is delicious and quick. Chopped parsley adds a simple colorful flair.
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 cup dry elbow macaroni, prepared according to package directions
- 1 can (15 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 1/2 MAGGI Beef Flavor Bouillon Tablets, crushed
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
COOK beef, onion and garlic in large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until beef is no longer pink.
ADD tomato sauce and bouillon; cook, stirring frequently, until bouillon is dissolved. Add pasta; cook, stirring occasionally, until heated through. Stir in parsley before serving.