Maggi BBQ Sauce is fabulous and easy to make. It's perfect for chicken, pork and beef and packs a tasty tang that is a real crowd pleaser.
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons steak sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon MAGGI Instant Chicken or Beef Flavor Bouillon
- 3 drops hot pepper sauce
BRING water to a boil in small saucepan. Stir in onion, sugar, steak sauce, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, bouillon and hot pepper sauce. Reduce heat to medium; cook, stirring occasionally, for 6 to 8 minutes or until thickened.