Maggi BBQ Sauce
Maggi BBQ Sauce is fabulous and easy to make. It's perfect for chicken, pork and beef and packs a tasty tang that is a real crowd pleaser.
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons steak sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon MAGGI Instant Chicken or Beef Flavor Bouillon
- 3 drops hot pepper sauce
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/1 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.