Maggi Beef Dip with Hamburger and Tomatoes
Perfect for entertaining and family gatherings, this Maggi Beef Dip with Hamburger and Tomatoes is packed full of great flavors and takes just 15 minutes to prepare.
- 1/2 lb. lean ground beef (15% or less fat)
- 1 tablespoon MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 2 cans (7.6 fl. oz. each) NESTLÉ Media Crema
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded mild cheddar or Mexican blend cheese
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes with jalapeño peppers, drained
- Tortilla chips
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.