Perfect for entertaining and family gatherings, this Maggi Beef Dip with Hamburger and Tomatoes is packed full of great flavors and takes just 15 minutes to prepare.
- 1/2 lb. lean ground beef (15% or less fat)
- 1 tablespoon MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 2 cans (7.6 fl. oz. each) NESTLÉ Media Crema
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded mild cheddar or Mexican blend cheese
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes with jalapeño peppers, drained
- Tortilla chips
COOK beef and bouillon in large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until beef is no longer pink. Reduce heat to medium-low; stir in media crema, cheese and tomatoes. Cook, stirring constantly, until cheese is melted. Serve with chips.