Try this tasty and easy-to-make Maggi Beef Dip with Hamburger and Tomatoes which takes just 15 minutes to prepare. Cheese and jalapeños team up with seasoned hamburger to create a creamy appetizer that is perfecting for group entertaining and special occasions. Serve with tortilla chips or your choice of crackers or flatbreads.
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef (15% or less fat)
- 1 tablespoon MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Tomato Bouillon
- 2 cans (7.6 fluid ounces each) NESTLÉ Media Crema
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mild cheddar or Mexican blend cheese
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes with jalapeño peppers, drained
- Tortilla chips
COOK beef and bouillon in large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until beef is no longer pink. Reduce heat to medium-low; stir in media crema, cheese and tomatoes. Cook, stirring constantly, until cheese is melted. Serve with chips.