Maggi Beef Stew
This hearty Maggi Beef Stew features a colorful combination of vegetables and gets some extra robustness from a poblano chile. Serve with hot rice. See more beef stew recipes here.
- 1 1/2 lb. boneless beef stew meat
- 2 cups water
- 2 small onions, chopped
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) whole tomatoes, drained and quartered
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 to 3 tablespoons MAGGI Granulated Beef Ribs Flavor Bouillon
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 poblano chile, chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 medium carrots, sliced
- 2 medium potatoes, cubed
- Hot cooked rice
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.