Maggi Beef with Salsa and Cabbage Slaw
Maggi Beef with Salsa and Cabbage Slaw is an excellent choice when you are looking for more robust flavor in a main entrée. Serve this tasty dish with tortillas, avocado slices and the cabbage mixture on the side.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 1/2 lbs. boneless beef chuck, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 cup bottled chunky medium-hot salsa
- 1 tablespoon MAGGI Granulated Beef Ribs Flavor Bouillon
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons packed dark brown sugar
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro, divided
- 2 tablespoons lime juice, divided
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 12 (6-inch) corn tortillas, warmed
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled and diced
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE cabbage, 1/4 cup cilantro, 1 tablespoon lime juice, remaining 1 tablespoon oil and salt in medium bowl. Set aside.
STIR remaining 1/4 cup cilantro and remaining 1 tablespoon lime juice into beef mixture. Serve with tortillas, avocado slices and cabbage mixture.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.