Maggi Beef with Salsa and Cabbage Slaw is an excellent choice when you are looking for more robust flavor in a main entrée. Serve this tasty dish with tortillas, avocado slices and the cabbage mixture on the side.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 1/2 lbs. boneless beef chuck, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 cup bottled chunky medium-hot salsa
- 1 tablespoon MAGGI Granulated Beef Ribs Flavor Bouillon
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons packed dark brown sugar
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro, divided
- 2 tablespoons lime juice, divided
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 12 (6-inch) corn tortillas, warmed
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled and diced
HEAT 1 tablespoon oil in heavy-duty large pot over medium-high heat. Add beef; cook for 5 minutes or until browned. Stir in salsa, bouillon, garlic and sugar; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover. Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 1 hour, 10 minutes or until beef is tender.
COMBINE cabbage, 1/4 cup cilantro, 1 tablespoon lime juice, remaining 1 tablespoon oil and salt in medium bowl. Set aside.
STIR remaining 1/4 cup cilantro and remaining 1 tablespoon lime juice into beef mixture. Serve with tortillas, avocado slices and cabbage mixture.