Maggi Cheesy Dip
Add green chiles to this indulgent Maggi Cheesy Dip for that extra kick. This dip is the perfect complement to vegetables, crackers or chips.
Read more about this recipe on the Nestlé Kitchens blog.
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 2 cans (7.6 fluid ounces each) NESTLÉ Media Crema
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 can (7 ounces) diced green chiles
- Tortilla chips
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Excellent and Yummy
This dip tastes like you spent some time preparing it but you dont. It is so easy and vegetarian.
Serving Size: 1/3 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 200
- Calories from Fat: 120
- Total Fat: 13g (20% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 6g (28% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 20mg (6% of DV)
- Sodium: 290mg (12% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 19g (6% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (5% of DV)
- Sugars: 0g
- Protein: 4g
- Vitamin A: 2% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 8% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.